Polymer Clay Toadstools

The toadstools are getting there. I sponged white acrylic paint onto them first to create a blank canvas and make the colours more vibrant.

I then painted the colours of the tops. I still need to add detail to the tops (e.g. painting the dots) and I also need to paint the stalks.

I find painting the toadstools very therapeutic until there is a patch which just refuses to be painted for no apparent reason. That happened a couple of times, but I persisted until it cooperated.

7 thoughts on “Polymer Clay Toadstools”

  1. The toadstools came out looking beautiful, you did a great job of painting them. I just started working with polymer clay although I’ve had more success working with cold procelain clay.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s